A L essentials Charcoal Soap
- Premium quality | Natural formulation
- Rich in charcoal | Grade A Soap: TFM (Total Fatty Matter) > 76%
- No Harmful Ingredients | Suitable for Body and Face
- Gently removes toxins and Dead cells from skin
- Clears pore and Reduces pore size
- Controls oil | Fights Acne break out and Black heads
Made in India| prepared in small batches| formulated by experts in herbal science
CHECK OUT THE COMBOS TO SAVE MORE
Winter Sale!! Extra 10% off on Orders Above ₹599, Free Shipping on ₹349.
- Reviews (0)
- WHY THIS SOAP?
- This soap is premium blend of charcoal.
- It is free from harmful ingredients.
- Formulated to suit daily care keeping your long term well being in mind.
- We at AL believe in Simplicity, Quality, Transparency.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is soap is a authentic grade A soap with TFM( total fatty matter) greater than 76%. We repeat the word authentic.All the contents are natural. It is rich in charcoal. Made up of premium glycerin soap base. Carefully formulated to be friendly to sensitive skin and non corrosive. ALL the ingredients are 100% natural and no synthetic ingredients are used in the formulation.
Charcoal soap is primarily made up of activated charcoal. Activated charcoal molecules have high adsorption power and gentle abrasive surfaces. These properties are greatly beneficial in skins care.It detoxifies skin. Charcoal molecules adsorb all the toxins on the surface.It clears pores on the skin. Charcoal pulls out all the dirt and oil from the pores.It helps control acne break out.It reduces pores on the skin. Impurities trapped in the pores are the main reasons for enlarged pores.It removes blackheads and dead cell from the skin. Charcoal molecules are natural edue to their abrasive nature.
This soap is formulated with ingredients suitable for use on both face and skin. It is free of harsh preservatives, and surfactants found in an average liquid face wash. Formulation in solid form allows a higher quantity of active ingredients and a simple, affordable chemistry.
Ask us over the chat.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at 733 7878 707